- Stay Hydrated.
- Keep your shoulders back, chin tucked, and eyes forward.
- It is not forever.
- No matter who you are, how you got here, you got here and that is what counts.
- Your greatest friends are suffering with you.
- You need to eat.
- Stay loose with stretching.
- People do believe in you.
- Stay true to you, now and forever.
- You got this.
Our final full day as knobs is tomorrow. Class of 2021, we have grown together and worked together over the past couple of months and let me say that I have met some of the most fantastic, amazing, and wonderful people through this experience. Each one of you is an individual, but together, we make one. We build each other up and pick up those who fall.
While you are out there on Saturday for the Rec Day activities, keep in mind those who could not make it. Whether it is financial, family, medical, or other. Keep them in your thoughts. Our class suffered great loss in classmates, friends, and even family. However, we continued through.
It seems, my friends, that the end is only just beginning.